123 HP AIRPRINT SETUP & INSTALL
Apple Technology’s AirPrint allows you to print photos and documents directly from your Mac, iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. This is built into most HP printers. AirPrint printing is effortless since Apple AirPrint automatically detects an AirPrint-enabled HP printer within Wi-Fi range. Experience the ease of flexible printing on your AirPrint-enabled HP printer by making use of AirPrint features such as easy discovery, automatic media selection, and enterprise-class finishing options.
123.hp.com/driver setup – HP AIRPRINT Driver Support
- HP Printer Offline Issues
- Associating your HP Printer to PC through Wireless, AirPrint, ePrint, Google cloud print
- HP AirPrint Driver Installation And Issues
- Support For Printer Troubleshooting
- Slow Printing or Speed Related Issues
- Support For printer Setup And Configuration
- Wi-Fi connectivity Problems
- printer optimization and tune-up
- printer alignment and functionality problem
- support for spooler problem with printer
- Fundamental 123 HP AirPrint setup for better execution
- Driver/Software update
CHOOSE YOUR PRINTER MODEL...
HP ENVY printers have an impressive design. They are compact printers designed to occupy the least amount of space as possible. These printers can therefore be easily accommodated on your desktop without being a hindrance to your work. They are lightweight when compared to the other HP printers. They have excellent features that make them an ideal choice for both home and home-office use.
HP DeskJet printers are the world’s smallest all-in-one printers. In addition to performing the regular print, copy and scan functions, they can also perform mobile printing. They are energy efficient and have a hassle-free setup. These printers have a built-in Wi-Fi and are also dynamic security enabled. The HP DeskJet Printers are everyday printers that are ideal for people who seek a compact and affordable printer.
HP OfficeJet printers offer efficient printing with multiple connectivity options. Enjoy flexible printing by printing on the go, directly from your smartphone or tablet. It is ideal for work team of up to five people. With its fax capabilities, in addition to the guaranteed laser quality texts for your documents and brilliant color for your projects, the HP OfficeJet Printers make for a valuable addition to your office.
HP OfficeJet Pro printers are wireless printers that can print in wide range of sizes and can handle various media types. The built-in automatic document feeder allows you to print, copy, scan, and fax multiple pages with ease at 50% lesser cost per page when compared to other color printers. Its automatic duplex printing feature allows you to conserve resources. The HP OfficeJet Pro Printers are ideal for business printing.
HP AirPrint Support....
To print from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to an AirPrint-enabled HP printer:
- Confirm that the HP printer you now posses supports AirPrint.
- Position your iOS device and AirPrint-enabled HP printer within each other’s range.
- Turn on your AirPrint-enabled HP printer.
- Connect your AirPrint-enabled HP printer to a Wi-Fi network.
- Connect your iOS device to a Wi-Fi network.
- Make sure your AirPrint-enabled HP printer and iOS device are connected to the same wireless network.
- On your iOS device open the photo or document you want to print.
- Tap the share icon and then touch the print icon.
- Touch Select Printer.
- Select your AirPrint-enabled HP printer.
- Depending on your requirements, modify the settings and then tap Print.
- When your print job is being sent to the printer, Print Center You can use it to monitor and manage AirPrint jobs.
- To view the print job, open the App Switcher and then tap on Print Center.
- To cancel the print job, open the App Switcher, tap on Print Center and then touch the Cancel Printing.
- With this easy setup you can now print almost anything you see on your iOS device or on third-party AirPrint-ready apps.
Printing with Apple AirPrint doesn’t involve the installation of any drivers. To print and scan to a Mac from your HP AirPrint-compatible printer:
- Turn on your HP AirPrint-compatible printer.
- Either connect your HP AirPrint-compatible printer to the network to which your Mac is connected to or connect it directly to your Mac.
- If your printer has an LCD menu control panel, to establish a wireless connection navigate to the Wireless Setup Wizard on the printer control panel and follow the prompts.
- If your printer has buttons, press the wireless button on it.
- To establish a USB connection, connect the USB cable to an available port on the printer and on your Mac.
- To establish a wired network connection, connect the network cable to the printer Ethernet port and to an available port on the router.
- Open the photo or document you want to print.
- Click File and then click Print.
- Select your printer to print.
- To scan with AirPrint, click on the Apple menu and go to System Preferences.
- Click Print & Scan or Printers & Scanners.
- Either click Scan and go to Open Scanner or from the list of applications, open Image Capture.
- Go to Show details.
- Modify any settings if necessary and then click Scan.
Contact our support team at 123.hp.com to receive assistance with HP AirPrinting and for queries regarding the same.Call Us Toll Free : 833-827-4979.