123 HP EPRINT SETUP & INSTALL
HP ePrint is a cloud based service that allows you to print from virtually anywhere. With an active internet connection, you can print using your mobile device directly to your HP ePrint enabled printer. Having ePrint is like having a pocket printer at your disposal. This mobile printing feature empowers you to be more productive. You can now print important documents and also convert captured moments into something more tangible, on the go
123.hp.com/driver setup – HP EPRINT Driver Support
- HP Printer Offline Issues
- Associating your HP Printer to PC through Wireless, AirPrint, ePrint, Google cloud print
- HP EPrint Driver Installation And Issues
- Support For Printer Troubleshooting
- Slow Printing or Speed Related Issues
- Support For printer Setup And Configuration
- Wi-Fi connectivity Problems
- printer optimization and tune-up
- printer alignment and functionality problem
- support for spooler problem with printer
- Fundamental 123 HP EPrint setup for better execution
- Driver/Software update
CHOOSE YOUR PRINTER MODEL...
HP ENVY printers have an impressive design. They are compact printers designed to occupy the least amount of space as possible. These printers can therefore be easily accommodated on your desktop without being a hindrance to your work. They are lightweight when compared to the other HP printers. They have excellent features that make them an ideal choice for both home and home-office use.
HP DeskJet printers are the world’s smallest all-in-one printers. In addition to performing the regular print, copy and scan functions, they can also perform mobile printing. They are energy efficient and have a hassle-free setup. These printers have a built-in Wi-Fi and are also dynamic security enabled. The HP DeskJet Printers are everyday printers that are ideal for people who seek a compact and affordable printer.
HP OfficeJet printers offer efficient printing with multiple connectivity options. Enjoy flexible printing by printing on the go, directly from your smartphone or tablet. It is ideal for work team of up to five people. With its fax capabilities, in addition to the guaranteed laser quality texts for your documents and brilliant color for your projects, the HP OfficeJet Printers make for a valuable addition to your office.
HP OfficeJet Pro printers are wireless printers that can print in wide range of sizes and can handle various media types. The built-in automatic document feeder allows you to print, copy, scan, and fax multiple pages with ease at 50% lesser cost per page when compared to other color printers. Its automatic duplex printing feature allows you to conserve resources. The HP OfficeJet Pro Printers are ideal for business printing.
HP ePrint Support....
To use HP ePrint on your HP ePrint enabled printer:
- On the printer control panel, look for a HP ePrint logo, button, or icon to make sure that your printer is supported.
- Plug in the power cord and turn on the HP ePrint enabled printer.
- Connect your printer to the internet.
- Make sure your printer is connected to same network as your computer.
- Update your printer firmware.
- If there is a HP ePrint icon touch it. Else, navigate through either the Web Services Setup/ Network Setup/ Wireless Settings menus on the printer control panel to locate Web Services and enable it.
- If your printer doesn’t have a touchscreen or LCD display, print a network configuration / self-test page to obtain your printer’s IP address. Type the obtained IP address in the address bar of your browser and search. When Embedded Web Server information page opens, click the Web Services tab. Enable/ turn on Web Services and follow the prompts to setup.
- To get your printer’s unique email address, sign up for an account on HP Connected. Link your printer to HP Connected. You can now access ePrint Service’s additional tools that can help you check the print job status and manage the allowed printer users.
Contact our support team at 123.hp.com to receive assistance with HP AirPrinting and for queries regarding the same.Call Us Toll Free : 833-827-4979.
- Alternatively you can obtain your printer’s unique email address from the information page that prints after you enable Web Services.
- To personalize your printer’s unique email address or pick an ePrint address of your own log into your HP Connected account. Go to My Printers, click on Settings and then select Change Email.
- Compose an email message.
- Make sure you enter a subject line, so as to prevent the ePrint server from cancelling the print job.
- Attach to it all the documents you want to print.
The supported document file types are ( .txt), (.pdf), (.html), (.doc), (.docx), (.ppt), (.pptx), (.xls) and (.xlsx). The supported image file types are (.bmp), (.gif), (.jpg), (.png) and (.tff). The photos must have a resolution of 100 pixels or higher and the documents mustn’t be password protected.
- Make sure that you haven’t attached more than ten attachments and that the total size of the mail doesn’t exceed 10mb.
- Mail it to your printer’s unique email address.
- To print the attachments from a mail that has been sent to you, forward that mail to your printer’s unique email address.
The email also prints along with the email attachments. Also, note that Duplex printing is not supported by HP ePrint.
- Your web-enabled HP ePrint enabled printer will presently print the documents that have been mailed to it.
- For queries and assistance with HP ePrint setup contact our support team at 123.hp.com .